We are hiring!
Office Clerk Job Opening:
The Upper Southampton Municipal Authority is searching for a professional office clerk to oversee all administrative and clerical duties. If you are a detail-oriented professional with proven clerical experience, we want you. In this position, you will play an important part in assuring our daily office operations run smoothly.
Your duties will include answering telephones, distributing mail, transcribing minutes, and maintaining company files. To succeed in this role, you must be a reliable and self-motivated professional with excellent organizational skills. Our ideal candidate will also be familiar with basic bookkeeping and office administration processes.
- Transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Answer the telephone, distribute messages, and redirect calls.
- Maintain company files and records to ensure they remain updated.
- Manage basic bookkeeping duties.
- Prepare and mail bills, contracts, and invoices.
- Help with office management and organization processes.
- Track inventory of office supplies and inform the management about any shortages.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a clerical position.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting processes.
- Proficiency with MS Office. Test will be administered.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a proficient typist with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Position is part-time – full-time flexible.
- No remote work is available for this position.